Om de week nieuwe vacatures discreet in je mailbox?
Do you want to help to build the digital domain of a Big4 player? We are looking for managers in digital transformations, e-commerce and CX for our client. A step to this firm offers you top of the bill assignments, ample development opportunities and a large international network.
About the client
Our client is a Big4 player in consultancy. The ambition is to be able to serve their top 20 customers in everything as well as possible, which is why consultancy processes often have a multidisciplinary character. In addition, this agency has an extensive network of specialists, both internal and external. Therefore you will have access to a worldwide network and will share your knowledge, ideas and questions with the best professionals from your own and other disciplines.
Their focus is currently on expanding the digital domain, that’s why they’re looking for multiple managers in digital transformations, e-commerce and CX. Here you will be valued for who you are and what you do in an inspiring, inclusive and respectful working environment with great colleagues.
About the function
The world is in flux. New technological advances present themselves on a day-to-day basis and dominantly change the way customers interacts with organizations. Moreover, customers are becoming more demanding when interacting and nowadays request instant everything. In this challenging instant ongoing changing environment, you will help your clients redesign and shape a truly human centric customer experience. Within the customer team you’ll help clients in accelerating their digital transformation journey by enabling the possibilities by new technology, absorbing disruptive innovations, hereby designing forward thinking processes.
Are you a strong team member who is able to manage and run projects within the full breadth of the consulting playing field from experience design to implementation?
● Do you love to work with different disciplines from creatives, technologist, data scientist and change evangelist?
● Do you love to function as the bridge between business, technology, data and analytics?
● Are you entrepreneurial and love to bring your ideas and energy to life in a challenging, high-paced environment?
● You’d love to bring data driven creativity and innovation into action?
● And do you love to work in a diverse, multidisciplinary young team that operates in multiple international virtual content?
Then we are looking for you!
● You have at least 6 years of experience in the field of digital, e-commerce, marketing, consultancy or agency experience.
● You have proven track record in delivering digital experience combining marketing, sales and service capabilities.
● You are familiar with new methodologies and / or ways of working such as lean start up, design thinking and agile vs. waterfall.
● You are familiar with technology, software, data and analytics and equipped with incorporating these and / or embedding these in your day to day project activities.
● You are eager and curious to learn something new every day.
● You have a creative mind that’s that’s able to think outside the boundaries.
● You are willing to work within a fast growing ambitious and enthusiastic customer team which is besides working hard adhere the motto of playing hard.
After an interview with Badenoch + Clark, three meetings will follow at our client.
Do you want to help to build the digital domain of this Big4 player? Please contact Tim Bleijie (email@example.com) or apply via this website.
Maak je keuze
Maak je keuze