We are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager for an international consultancy firm.
As a corporate tax manager you will advise and assist large and middle large companies on national and international tax matters. You will be involved in tax planning and analyse tax aspects of reorganisations such mergers and acquisitions, you will assist clients with tax audits and corporate tax returns prepared by the client and/or your team members.
• A university degree in law or in economics with a post-graduate qualification in tax law
• Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
• A 5 to 7 year work experience in a tax advisory firm or with the tax authorities
• Specialist knowledge and selling skills on Transfer Pricing, Financial Industry or R&D tax incentives is a valuable asset
• You are highly motivated, you have excellent communication skills and you are looking for opportunities to exceed expectations and take ownership of projects assigned to you
• You have an open and creative mind and you are keen to work and take the lead of your cross line of service client team.
• An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses
• A varied job with significant career opportunities
• A dynamic work environment
• An attractive remuneration and benefit package (including company car)
Fore more info : email@example.com