My Client is a Fortune 500 company,based in Diegem. As one of the world’s largest distributors of electronic components, they have always adapted to changing markets and needs. Today, they can design, make, supply and deliver for customers of every size in every corner of the world – whether the product is still a notion on a napkin, in mass production or at any point in between.
My Client combines the agility needed to get to market first with nearly a century of close-knit relationships with technology’s most trusted global companies. Turning ideas that no one’s heard of into products everyone knows.
Your main tasks will be:
- Process the VAT data and information
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns and other VAT related statements
- Provide practical consultancy on VAT reporting matters
- Assist with VAT audits
- Perform VAT health checks
- Liaise with different internal departments on VAT related matters
- Liaise with external consultants on VAT related matters
- Manage all VAT compliance related aspects
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in accountancy, tax or equivalent by experience
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience in VAT
- Profound analytical skills & a technical mind, well organized and good attention to details
- You are an excellent communicator
- Team player with the ability to work autonomous in a customer-driven and results oriented environment
- Profound knowledge of common software (MS Office) & company/business-specific software applications, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are fluent in English (oral and in writing). Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
+490 49 21 29