- Assisting the head of Compliance with day-to-day Regulatory Compliance matters, such as advertisement, MiFID or Market Abuse related rules.
- Participating to the development and the execution of the Compliance Action Plan and the Compliance Monitoring Plan for MiFID, Market Abuse, Governance and Miscellaneous topics.
- Supporting for the review and the development of policies and procedures
- Developing and delivering training on the Regulatory Compliance topics like MiFID
- (suitability test, reporting, profiling...) or Market Abuse.
- Ensuring the day-to-day update of the Conflict of Interest Register and of the register of
- FSMA approvals for advertisements.
Master’s in law or economicsFrench or Dutch written and spokenEnglish written and spoken1-3 years of experience in Compliance or AuditAbility to work in an independent, efficient, hands-on and proactive wayHaving analytical, communication, diplomatic, research and drafting skills
We will be able to offer you a flexible working environment where work-life balance matters whilst having an intellectual challenge allowing you to grow, as well as a competitive package.