Badenoch + Clark is helping organizations shape their futures. For one of our clients, a media conglomerate, we have been asked, as part of their transformation journey, to find a Freelance Agile Transformation Coach to build a process framework.
This is a fulltime freelance position that needs to start within the next 2 weeks. The project takes 3-6 months. Main responsibilities
- Implementation of Agile way of working and develop the Agile process framework.
- Realizing culture change transformation within the business lines.
- Manage Stakeholders at the level of Process owners and Process Leads.
- Track record of implementing the Agile way of working (including program and process management).
- Proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams.
- Effective communication to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all layers of the client.
- Must have experience with helping the organization to establish the right processes for managing portfolios of work in an Agile way.
- The ideal candidate either has the experience in a Media organization or has realized a number of Agile implementations.
- Dutch and English are mandatory for reading and writing.
Interviews are planned in week 04 of 2020.
Are you interested in this freelance position? Please contact Ronald de Zoete (email@example.com) or apply on our website.