Badenoch & Clark Managed Solutions provides fully outsourced recruitment programmes across both the private and public sectors. From Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provision, to bespoke process management solutions (where we control only certain aspects of the recruitment process), our service offering can be as unique as you are.
By giving you on-going access to real subject matter experts, you’ll always be one step ahead in today’s competitive marketplace, with attraction and selection methods tailored to your individual demands. Methods that work as hard as you do.
- Cost savings across your entire recruitment spend
- A dedicated, single point of contact
- Complete reliable supplier management
You work hard at what you do. And so do we. Taking full control of every aspect of the recruitment process, we’ll get to know your pressure points, time constraints, and budgetary requirements – allowing us to deliver a tailored service that aligns with your objectives.
- Full supplier rationalisation and management
- Direct delivery of 85%+ of vacancies using your own brand
- An enhanced EVP with a streamlined recruitment and selection process
- Greater supplier engagement: better relationships; better service; better candidates
- Full compliance on all background screening requirements across all supply channels with a fully auditable trail
- Better support for managers to determine permanent from temporary needs
- Streamlined on-boarding process for both temp and perm hires
- Creation of skill-specific talent pools to meet future demand
- Higher quality shortlists (maximum three candidates) for interview
- A positive impact on first year attrition rates
- Provision of Management Information through recruitment technology, giving full visibility of all candidates entering the recruitment process
- A positive candidate experience; reinforcing your employer brand in the recruitment market
For more information on how working with Badenoch & Clark can improve your recruitment process, cut costs, and keep you up-to-date on current recruitment trends and industry news contact Jamie Pirie.
For any enquiries on our managed solutions, please contact:
Business Development Director
0207 634 0382