Working at our client means you’ll be joining a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. As a leading global creative consultancy that is part of a big consulting firm, this creative consultancy challenges the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets.
About the client
Our client partners with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, they apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer-centric transformation. The consultancy firm strives to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet. Their culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at our client means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
About the role
Our client is looking for talented professionals for their Customer Transformation team. They are seeking an experienced Managing Consultant to join the Customer Transformation team and serve as a leader within the community. Someone who:
- Has a passion for creating better experiences for people and advising clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future
- Is an expert who can bridge the gap between business & technology, solving customer experience challenges within the customer lifecycle
- Has convincing storytelling and storyboard skills, where we look for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesise data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Has strong client-facing skills including good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Is an inspirational leader within the team, who paves the way and has a passion for challenging the status quo in everything we do
- Is driven by a collaborative approach, takes consultants on her/his mission and is not afraid to get your own hands dirty
- Demonstrates to work as part of a team on customer transformation engagements with large client organisations across a range of industries
Primary responsibility areas include:
- Project based delivery: Lead projects and client engagements in collaboration with clients.
- Capability-building: Contribute to capability-building for Customer Transformation practice.
Furthermore, these are also leading components: content development and practice engagement. With exposure to business/account development within the Customer Transformation domain and the opportunity to have exposure to one or more sectors such as Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Public.
Most important criteria
- 6-10 years experience in building better experiences through CX Strategy/execution, Design & Performance, Service Design, and/or; nurturing lasting relationships through Marketing Strategy & Performance, Real-time Marketing Activation, Loyalty, and/or; forming stronger teams through Organizational Design for Innovation, and/or; mastering scalable operations through Commerce & Service Strategy/execution, Connected Marketing and Customer Platforms
- Experience in managing the successful delivery of consulting engagements, digital projects and/or launching & scaling prototypes/MvPs across multiple clients
- Demonstrates ability to provide coaching to junior team members and lead a team of consultants on a project
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or leading (digital) agency. Exposure to one or more of Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing or Public sectors is highly preferred
- Drives client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting & workshop facilitation and management, Powerpoint skills and sharp eye for quality deliverables, in combination with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Is aware of leading customer platforms (e.g. Figma, Adobe, Salesforce), understands how to make impact with different digital platforms and takes this into consideration during the research phase of a project
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Customer Journey Design, Business Model Canvas, Service Design, Agile, Scrum
- Masters degree is required
- Willingness to travel to client locations (abroad)
Reason for vacancy
Due to growth and success, additional manpower is welcome.
An interview at Badenoch + Clark will be followed by three interviews at our client. A business case is part of the procedure.
Does this role appeal to you and do you meet the criteria? You can apply by clicking "solliciteren" or send your resume and short motivation to Guillermo Castillo (email@example.com).