Om de week nieuwe vacatures discreet in je mailbox?
Please mind that for this role fluency in Dutch and experience in the metal finishing industry are required.
One of the world's largest and leading supplier of processes and equipment for the general galvanic, plating, metal finishing and printed circuit board industry is looking for a Business Manager. A driven leader who can manage the whole commercial strategy and execution with the aim of achieving substantial business growth.
About the client
This leading company in the general galvanic, plating, metal finishing and printed circuit board industry is part of a worldwide corporate organization. One of its entities is located in the Netherlands, with a main client base in Rotterdam, Brabant and Belgium within automotive/hi-tech/electronics/OEM sectors. They are an innovative and well-established company with a view to growth. It’s a trusted and involved employer, providing great career challenges and opportunities to its dedicated employees.
About the function
As a Business Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the MD and managing all of the commercial, business development and account management topics within the Benelux region. With the aim of maximizing the turnover and profit of the company further. You lead a team of sales and technical support professionals and you’re in charge of the annual sales budget and ensure that’s achieved. By developing business with new and existing customers and by being mutually responsible for the financial results, working closely with Finance and Supply Chain teams.
Given that this is a commercially focused role, with an operational spike, we’re looking for someone with a strong commercial background and experience in the metal finishing industry as a must. As well as having highly analytical, strong influential, stakeholder management and negotiation skills. With a proactive entrepreneurial mindset, independent and adaptable approach and hands-on way of working.
● A University Degree
● Chemicals industry experience is needed, engineering qualification is a plus
● Solid knowledge and experience in the metal finishing industry is a strict must
● Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
● Analytical mindset with ability to develop concepts and create strategic plans
● Proven track record in leading multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
● Strongly developed managerial and leadership skills, engaging and inspiring approach
● Living in Utrecht or below is preferred given the client base
● Willingness to travel abroad
● CRM and SAP/IBP knowledge
● Excellent Dutch and English in speech and writing
Reason for the vacancy
Because of growth due to success a dedicated business manager is needed.
After a (digital) interview at Badenoch + Clark, three interviews will follow at the client’s office.
Does this role appeal to you and do you meet the criteria? Please mail your resume and short motivation to Ani Mikhailian (email@example.com). Or apply via our website.
Maak je keuze
Maak je keuze