Om de week nieuwe vacatures discreet in je mailbox?
Please mind that external strategy consulting experience (e.g. at a Tier-1 firm) is required for this position.
Contributing to a global social cause? Unique consulting exit on the commercial frontline of a market leading company. You spot opportunities for growth and improvement and lead projects from the drawing board to concrete results. Challenging step for a strategy consultant or starting manager at a Tier-1 consultancy, who aspires to an exit in a both challenging and stable sector.
About the client
Our client, a global player in the agro industry, is committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. They anticipate trends in taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and food service companies.
Our client has multiple commercial strategy teams, across the organization. This team, located in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany ensures continuous optimization and commercial leaders are supported in solving challenging business problems. Think of topics such as value-based pricing, consumer and retail pricing, big deal pricing and negotiations, science in the field of commercial excellence and associated analytics, technology and innovation.
About the position
The Strategic Pricing Manager will support the continuous development of the strategic pricing capability across business units. You will be in charge of multiple pricing optimization projects and make sure that targeted margins are achieved. Pricing is becoming more and more mature in this company and you will be a part of it. You provide continuous optimization of critical pricing capabilities (like value-based pricing, consumer and retail pricing, big deal pricing and negotiations and pricing science, analytics and technology). This role is an advisor to pricing and commercial leaders across the entire business.
You are both analytical and pragmatic and have excellent problem solving skills. Working independently under pressure gives you energy: you can make decisions and are not afraid to make mistakes. This company’s market position is stable and you are encouraged to make bold and creative moves. A perfect consulting exit for a commercial and curious mastermind that gets the business aligned, keeps multiple balls in the air and is eager to develop him/herself.Main criteria
● Minimum of six years of related work experience and a trackrecord in external strategy consultancy. Topics such as Pricing Management, Revenue Management, Strategy, Commercial Management, or Trading and Business Development.
● Master's degree in a related field.
● Ability to reach to a decision with a less than perfect fact base, relying on pragmatism combined with logical reasoning.
● Ability to move seamlessly back and forth between planning and execution. You get the business aligned and balance complex analytics with pragmatism, simplicity and taking people along.
● Knowledge of costing models in a manufacturing environment.
● You are a teamplayer, problem solver, influencer and thought leader.
● Fluency of English is a must.
● You live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.
Reason for the vacancy
A member of this team made an internal career step.
After an interview with Badenoch + Clark 2-3 interviews with our client will follow. A business case / assessment will be part of the procedure.
Are you the Strategic Pricing Manager our client is looking for? Please send your resume and short motivation to Kiki Jansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via our website.
Maak je keuze
Maak je keuze