Leading multinational company in the B2B services.
The VP, Regional Head of Digital will lead digital operations in a region by working side by side with the country and regional teams, learning together about customer needs and digital capabilities and providing state-of the art digital tools and functionality for country teams to address those needs. Responsibilities - Strategicplanningand Execution
Responsibilities - Business leadership
- Delivering Strategic Initiatives, and Global/Country/Regional Digitalization by defining the product and data roadmap that will ensure alignment with global digital roadmap, as agreed with BUs.
- Understanding customer and business needs of the countries and translating those needs into product requirements.
- Documenting & prioritizing BU and regional / local needs (Ideation) and aligning with global BU and digital agenda. Member of the product board.
- Leading the efforts to increase usage of Products and the accumulation of consistent data through training the users and building the understanding of digital business models.
- Channeling continuous feedback about products in use from users and business owners.
- Contributing and/or leading Strategic initiatives with digital component.
Responsibilities - Leadership and governance
- Adoption and usage of products and accumulation of consistent data.
- Being the trusted digital business partner of regional and country management.
- Escalation of major roadblocks within the Region.
- Member of Regional management team and Digital Team.
- Measured / incentivized by TAG total digitalization KPIs and chosen BU digitalization results.
- Build a high-performing Digital team in the region.
- Ensure that the team develops requisite level of customer and technical knowledge.
- Develop the team by establishing career development plans, conducting trainings for direct reports and providing appropriate mentoring.
- Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance.
- Chair key meetings such as regional meetings, SteerCos, etc.
The successful candidatewillhave:
- A solid track record and experience in successfully building and leading an IT service delivery organization in a region.
- Hands on experience of working at senior level in a large complex organization, successfully building and leading a digital culture change training programs.
- Successfully operated and delivered results in a matrix environment, without direct reporting line.
- Strong track record in defining IT solutions based on customer and business needs and interacting with product development organizations.
- Past responsibility for P & L will be a plus.
- A team player with the ability to operate in a structured manner independently accordingly to jointly agreed guideline.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Milan (IT) or Madrid (SP).