System Integrator focused on the Lifescience and Healthcare Sector
Digital Analyst and Project Manager
Life Sciences Applications Manager Purpose of the Job
- The Digital Business Analyst & Project Manager manages the implementation, optimization and development of Digital technology solutions and services in Life Sciences.
- Following the prospects from the pre-sale phase, he/she conducts analyses on clients’ processes and strategies to identify and propose efficient digital solutions, granting innovation, scalability, and cost efficiency, granting a smooth integration with the Company IT/Digital strategy.
- The Digital Business Analyst & Project Manager manages and is accountable for the direction of complex projects, ensuring planned profitability and consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- He/She liaises with the Managing Director and the Business Development Team supporting the definition and the implementation of the strategies related to digital health.
Professional Background and Experience
- To liaise with MD, Marketing and Business Development team supporting the definition and the implementation of the strategies related to digital health.
- To manage digital-health related projects from the pre-sales phase to the closure, granting profitability and achievement of the goals.
- To identify business and technology requirements of multiple stakeholders, with focus on digital technologies.
- To Analyze business needs, identifying the best solution design in terms of innovation, scalability and cost efficiency, granting a smooth integration with the Company IT/Digital strategy.
- To support clients, acting as clinical innovation consultant, in defining digital strategies, proof of concepts and case studies, helping them to increase internal competencies.
- To mentor colleagues about digital technologies in Life Sciences environment.
- To engage the project team leading by example in order to support the continuous development of its members, maintaining a positive and proactive environment.
- Degree in technical/scientific subjects.
- At least 5 years acting as project manager and/or business analyst in digital-related projects.
- Strong expertise in new technologies applied to Life Science (Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance) Good Knowledge of Computer System Validation processes on new technologies.
- Good expertise in managing high-technological impact projects.
- Knowledge of norm ISO/IEC 27001 and/or cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques.
- Good knowledge of digital health market., including one or more of the followings: mobile apps for Life Sciences (e.g. eCOA, RWE, etc.), medical device integration, healthcare cybersecurity, machine learning, artificial intelligence, digital process automation, Big data, IoT and advanced analytics.
Organisational and Analytical skills
- Written and spoken English, very good
- MS Office Suite, Very Good
- Behavioural Competencies and Skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, customer-oriented, and flexible environment
- Strategic thinking
- Management Skills (time, budgets, people)
- Problem solving orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Quality focused
- Able to effectively manage high pressure and stressful situations
- Ability to lead, positively influence and motivate colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Very good communication skills
- Learning agility
- To be able to manage uncertainty, rapid change, and ambiguity
Quadro or Dirigente
Verona, Veneto /In 2022 the professional can move to Milan (they will open an Office).