This is an interesting opportunity to join a manufacturer Company of professional cleaning equipment.
Our client is currently looking for an Emea Product Management Director.
- Lead the annual marketing and demand generation planning process. Responsible for demand generation marketing strategy. Supporting country execution of marketing strategy.
- Support the organization in defining the brand Customer Experience.
- Perform robust competitive and market analytics both internal and external to the industry; benchmark best in class solutions to build leadership position.
- Develop and align the broader organization to the category strategy based on customer, competitor, and market insights.
- Lead product management team in the development of multi-generation strategic roadmaps that align with the long-term category strategy.
- Utilize Enterprise Product Launch playbook to direct product launch planning, including launch strategy, launch plan, and investment trade-offs to maximize ROI and drive improvement in launch effectiveness in EMEA and globally.
- Leads EMEA product organization in development of pricing strategies for existing products that align with life-cycle phase to maximize profit.
- Monitor important measures and make recommendations and drive action with responsible functions. Examples include channel performance, promotional performance, and lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, Master’s degree desired.
- 10 + years experience with technical selling, marketing, brand and product management.
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team.
- Experience and comfort operating in a global multi-national with matrix structures.
- Strong overall business acumen, solid financial grounding and a clear understanding of how our business operates. Excellent judgement and analytical ability to make recommendations/decisions and to resolve complex problems.
- Proven success in developing and driving growth initiatives and a track record of identifying future business opportunities and developing strategies to address them.
- Development of annual business plans identifying key growth strategies, routes to market, programming, and cross-functional plan execution.
- Product and portfolio management, including value-based pricing, voice of customer research.
Salary: 80.000/100.000 Euro + MBO + Company Car
Location: Veneto/Emilia Romagna/Lombardia