Our client is a multinational company working in FMCG Sector and they are looking for a Senior Product Manager
The ideal candidate, reporting to Global Marketing Director, will have these main accountabilities:
- Identifies and understands consumer/customer needs, acknowledging and considering the peculiarities of relevant local markets, through a continuous interaction with and support to Markets dep.
- Analyzes relevant markets and competitors, providing briefs to Market Research & C.I. to conduct specific researches / surveys
- Support the Brand Director in setting Channel/Category strategic guidelines for the Group (brand equity and identity, positioning, long term strategy) with a customer-centric approach
- Defines Channel/Category Portfolio strategy to be subsequently discussed and validated within Global Portfolio strategy
- Support to Channel’s marketing plan definition (top down strategies and guidelines; bottom-up review and alignment)
- Identify white spaces for the relevant Brand/Category and target opportunities for its development and evolution, through a continuous dialogue with Markets
- Provides Communication guidelines to relevant Geographies and defines global communication needs for Group AFH / OCS
- Provides briefs to relevant Dep for: Brand identity (within the relevant Channel), communication materials and initiatives
- Within the NPD process: (i) leads “ideas and concepts” phase; (ii) preserve Brand equity and identity throughout the process; (iii): leads new product launch
We are looking for candidates with a strong experience in marketing for OCS channel with a role of Product Manager or Brand Manager. The candidate has a fluent english knowledge and strong sales skills.