Supply Chain Manager
For an important American international reality we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager figure. Responsibility
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the purchasing department, planning, customer assistance and warehouse with particular attention to continuous improvement within the Supply Chain.
- Identify and execute operational opportunities, implement procurement strategies and quickly perform activities to obtain results.
- Monitor supplier performance according to key metrics and coordinate production facilities with the company's suppliers to support continuous improvement in terms of quality, costs, delivery and assistance.
- Promote cost reduction ideas by implementing activities to achieve annual goals. • Support production facilities and guarantee all activities within the supply chain, identifying, managing and implementing activities for continuous improvement.
- Manage key supply chain performance indicators (KPls)
- Assist in coaching and development of supply chain team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Logistics Science
- Origin from the automotive sector
- 20 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and / or Access) to analyze data and trends.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, result orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving
Work Location: Turin