We are looking for an american company operating in the OIL & GAS sector:
· Management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
· Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
· monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
· Monitor the financial part including invoicing, AR & Cash flow
· Manage all communications with the customer
· Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
· Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
· Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
· Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
· Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
The candidate, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, should hold a degree in engineering and has a medium-term experience in the same role; he also possesses organizational and methodological skills.
· Master/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
· Several years of Experience in the same role
· Good Written and Verbal (English) communication skills.
· Further language would be a plus
· Target-oriented , Availability to work in Team (Team-worker)
· deduction and punctuality, dynamism
· problem solving
· available to make short-term transfers
· Any additional language is considered as an asset
· Well organized and autonomous
· Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors
Location: Monza - Brianza
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa sulla privacy.
Facsimile di domanda disponibile al seguente link Facsimile domanda candidatura.
ATTENZIONE: Abbiamo rilevato la presenza in rete di molti annunci falsi; prendi visione dei nostri consigli per riconoscere i tentativi di truffa al seguente link.
Professional Values S.r.l.