SENIOR DESIGNER AUTOMATION & TLC, CONGO
JN - 102019-12988
On behalf of our client, an international Engineering Company operating in the Oil&Gas and Construction field, we are looking for a Senior Designer – Automation & TLC Manager based in Congo.
The ideal candidate, reporting to the Engineering Manager, will coordinate the discipline specialists team, ensuring the quality, consistency and compliance with the planning of activities in the projects
- Definition of the architecture of the DCS, ESD, F&G, TLC control system
- Processing of the Cause & Effects Matrix
- Instrumentation of (P&I)
- Elaboration of narrative controls and logical schemes
- Database configuration and management for system configuration
- Knowledge of the main ESD, F&G, TLC control systems on the market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT tools
- Knowledge of Tools for database processing (SPI)
- Definition of design criteria and philosophies of control and safety systems (DCS, ESD, F&G), TLC
- Development of technical and functional specifications of DCS, ESD, F&G, HIPPS, PLC, TLC systems
- Preparation of technical opinions for all the aforementioned equipment and subsequently approval of documentation issued by the various suppliers
- Participations in Hazop
- Knowledge of international regulations and standards
- ISO and IEC and in particular the ISA and IEC 61508/61551 standards.
- Knowledge of SIL assessment methodologies and related calculations.
- Supervision and / or field engineering activities during the assembly and commissioning of the plant
- Electrical or Electronic Degree;
- At least 7 years of experience or expert with at least 12 years of experience gained in the development of Engineering with preference in Oil & Gas plants;
- Fluency in English and/or French;
Availability to relocate: CONGO