Our client is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in premium services for retail expertis, with 16,000 people in 30 Countries.
For their Italian branch, we are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy - Legal function reporting to the Italy Associate Director Legal Affairs.
The Senior Compliance Specialist, through understanding of ethics, regulations and laws, will be responsible for identifying, assessing, advising, monitoring and reporting on the Italian stores and HQ compliance risk.
In this role he/she will be also responsible of the execution of operational tasks related to Compliance projects enabling business process improvement, supporting Business as well as Staff Functions on acting in a compliant manner, both from a strategic and operational perspective.
The Senior Compliance Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
Skills and Experiences
- Create awareness on Compliance risk and on the consequences of external legislation and regulation towards the Shops and the Headquarter
- Foster the creation of a sense of responsibility for preventing and limiting risks by adapting the internal business operations and monitoring the realization of plans
- Develop and review the company compliance program in order to simplify messages and ensure the correct understanding and implementation of the rules
- Advise and advocate the company’s employees and collaborators on how to limit the Compliance risk by assisting them in translating the relevant legislation and regulations into rules and controls, governing the internal business operations
- Ensure the application of the relevant rules and controls to ensure compliance with Italian legislation and regulations (both among shops and in the HQ)
- Act as major point of contact for the external audit
- Deliver post – audit report and implement follow up actions if needed
- Develop training and education on themes such us quality, security and reliability
- Coordinate the development and application of organizational and Control Models foreseen by Italian Legislative Decree 231
- Be responsible for the maintenance and update of GDPR compliance requirements
- Manage ASL Inspections
- University degree required (Economics, finance, management engineering)
- A previous strong experience as Compliance Specialist (minimum of 6/7 years), with excellent performance results in a compliance firm and retail multinational environment
- Knowledge GDPR themes
- Knowledge 231 guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities