Hospitality Channel, Travel retail
This is an interesting opportunity to join a company specialized in Hospitality and travel retail channel, is looking for a Sales Manager.
- You are able to evaluate risks/opportunities, contributing with your recommendations to sound
- You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
- You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and motivate others in a complex matrix organization
- You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results
- You like working in a FMCG environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity.
- You manage well ever-shifting priorities and you are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your team.
5-7 years’ experience in marketing and commercial areas (hospitality-travel retail), experience across product development, market analysis, consumer insight, ranging and pricing is highly preferred.
Structured and detail-oriented approach, mixed with a strong business understanding;
Demonstrated strategic thinking, strong drive for business, Result-driven.
Project management skills, you can plan and priorities.
Fluent English knowledge.