Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of health care services that offers a full range of end-stage disease treatments and patient care, is looking for a Temporary Country Managing Director team Italy.
The client serves patients across 30 specialised clinics in 3 regions.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Temporary Country Managing Director primary responsibilities include to formulate a business strategy, run the day-to-day management and supervision of the business and make sure that all the activities complying with laws and regulations.
Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- develop and sustain a profitable business in the Italian market (through both organic and non-organic business expansion);
- innovate new services and business models to ensure Company’s competitiveness;
- develop and implement strategic plans in line with global strategy of the Company;
- ensure a smooth operation management including annual budget planning and implementation;
- new center development as well as internal medical process management among centers;
- monitor the business performance of the country;
- Ensure the business plan and intervene with preventive and mitigation steps where needed, actively;
- participate in business reviews;
- secure professional financial forecasts and budgeting based on trustworthy and reliable figures;
- analyse country portfolio, categorize clinics into A,B,C clinics, establish action plans and act upon low performing units, maximize outcomes of high performing units
- continuously seek for possibilities to increase the productivity of the businesses, implement operational excellence measures and strong KPIs;
- Actively influence referral channels, promote the company to key decision makers, recruit strong referral doctors as contractors or employees and implement mechanisms that incentivize an increase of referrals. Reduce patient outflow;
- Contacts with potential partners from the public and private sector need to be established, and active influencing activities on all levels of political and industry have to be initiated.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Experience in people management role with full P&L responsibility, and proven command of financials : 10+ years;
- Solid experience in Healthcare/medical services sector;
- Understanding of the private health care environment;
- Superior command of written and spoken English / Italian;
- Has successfully lead a company through a major change process, and proven mental strength and resilience;
- Has strong commercial and communication abilities, so to position the Company for the better to such stakeholders as region MoH (Lazio, Puglia, Sicily), key nephrologists (public sector);
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Hardworking, performance driven leader
- Appetite for controlling and financials
- Agile, integrative and motivating
- Energizing, forward-thinking, self-initiated
- Mental strength and resilient
Location: Roma / Bari