This is an exciting opportunity to enter into a multi-national company leader in the Security Governance and optimization.
- Develop long term sales pipeline to increase the company's market share in specialized area.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Provide support to the Account managers.
- Set direction for business development and solution replication.
- Create and grow reference customers.
- Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
- May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering discipline with 10 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Security Management Sales
- Minimum B2 English Level is required
Working Place: Rome
RAL: 80.000 – 100.000 Euro