This is an interesting opportunity to join a global Industrial Process Solutions Company.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Manager Equipment and EPC's (Engineering Procurement Companies).
The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Industrial Processing Plants (especially for Chemical and Petrolchemical Industry) in accordance with the sales strategy.
The main responsibilities will be:
- as Sales Manager, the candidate has responsibility for nurturing sales, in line with the organization's current and long term strategies, objectives and plans. The main responsibility is to ensure that the team achieved the sales and profitability targets, as agreed with the Market Manager;
- to be responsible for, and have input into, staff management issues for those within team.
- to create order offers/quotations and provide these to the customer promptly and efficiently;
- to focus on the production process supporting customers by means of feasibility tests carried out c/o specific R&D.
- bachelor degree in Science or Engineering or business and administration, or other relevant education, or a similar level of appropriate, documented technical experience;
- good standard of English, both spoken and written. Other language skills are appreciated;
- good knowledge of the most common Office software;
- minimum of three years' relevant, preferably industry specific working experience;
- a good general engineering background;
- strong verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels, both internally & externally;
- well-organized, self-motivated and problem-solving approach;
- good negotiation Skills;
- willing to develop new business opportunities;
- open minded and willing to adopt and implement new ways of working, embrace new challenges;
- team player;
- driver's license.
Location: Milan Area
Annual Gross Salary: 60.000 € + MBO + company car