PURCHASING CATEGORY MANAGER ELECTRONICS - JN -052020-15624
For an important international Company leader in Electronic sector we are looking for a Purchasing Category Manager Electronic: Main Activities:
- Scouting of new suppliers
- Make intervention for heavy supply difficulties
- Drive and execute Supplier Panel strategy through continuous optimization of the Supply Base
- Create purchasing leverage and gain from synergies across regions/global business
- Contract negotiation and frame agreements with suppliers across all regions for the assigned categories
- Work together with senior managers across the organization.
- Provide technical / commercial assistance to Buyers to develop awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge
- Advise Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field
- Organize and execute category meetings across the regions
- Contribute to optimize the TCO (Total cost of ownership) of our products
- Support and drive standardization
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects
- Contribute to project as a team member or leads projects.
- Specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done
- Reporting:Perform benchmarking and analyze of supplier performances and follow-up improvement/ supplier development activities
- Actively participate at Annual Business reviews with suppliers.
- Fluent English (Italian and Chinese is an +)
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Proven record of outstanding negotiation skills
- Strong cultural diversity ability
- Used to use various IT tools as business support
- Detailed experience in contract negotiation
- Experience of min. 5/7 years in structured, modern organized, international company
- Proven appliance of Best practice
- International Experience
Location: Bologna Area