SITE MANAGER JN -062020-15980
For an important client leader in Logistics, Badenoch&Clark is looking for a Site Manager
In this role, you’ll strategically lead a team, comprising of Operations Managers, Area Managers, Operations Supervisors and Operations Assistants.
In this role, you’ll work with key business partners, such as Transport & Sortation, DSP Management, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR, ACES and Engineering. Tasks and Responsibilities
- To oversee the delivery of orders.
- To work with KPIs such as Delivery On Time, First Time Delivery success and Enhancing Customer Service.
- To analyze data and dive deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements.
- To drive operational goals and metrics for your delivery station.
- To hire and develop top talent for your site.
- To create highly collaborative work environment with all your key business partners, direct reports and Delivery Service Providers.
- To be innovated.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce, in a logistics, manufacturing, engineering, production or distribution environment
- Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
- Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
- Hour Flexibility
- Excellent communication skills (including local language and English, written and verbal)
- Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
- Lean manufacturing/six sigma Certification
Highly competitive Salary + company compensation package
Location: Tuscany and Emilia Romagna