Our client, a Global Manufacturing Brand specialised in consumer goods, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager, reporting to Vice Supply Chain Manager Europe.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Supply Chain Manger’s primary responsibilities include leading Management of material and information flow in supply chain to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- Drive production scheduling, raw materials and product of trade procurement;
- In charge of inventories and stock management – analyse and plan actions in order to avoid obsolescence;
- Manage the the warehouse and all external DCs based on the best service/costs approach;
- Manage transportation management. Follow pre-acp on feasibility, capacity, raw materials, pre costing;
- Manage supply chain activities related to Division strategy;
- Partecipate to innovation calendar R&D meeting and validation of new supplier;
- Evaluate supplier regarding deliveries, collections and support;
- Work closely with plant, sales, finance purchasing group and marketing department. Train, develop, mentor and assist subordinates in department that fall within supply chain process;
- Master’s degree in Engineering Management strongly preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in international supply chain environment food&beverage/health care/FMCG;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in people management.