Operation Manager - Area Manager JN -062020-15972
For an International leader company, we are currently looking for an Operation Manager Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the operation
- Support your team and the operations leadership team in daily management, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers, including agency management representatives and their drivers.
- Working to KPIs.
- Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others and exceptional organizational skills.
- Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements.
- Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences.
- Provide day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback.
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions.
- Continuously utilize software and hardware tools to ensure normal day to day operations. Ensure associates have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed.
- Communicate daily metrics and report.
- Degree qualification or equivalent.
- Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfilment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions.
- A forward thinker, with an ability to manage high levels of ambiguity and thrive on change.
- Qualifications in Engineering, Operations, or related fields is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and build partnership relationships with both agency management representatives and their delivery providers.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to work for different managers: we move managers around to meet business needs and as our business grows and you must adapt to changes in management.
Location: Tuscany and Emilia Romagna