I candidati, nel rispetto del D.lgs. 198/2006, D.lgs 215/2003 e D.lgs 216/2003, sono invitati a leggere l’informativa sulla privacy(Regolamento UE n. 2016/679).
Facsimile di domanda è disponibile al seguente link Facsimile domanda candidatura.
ATTENZIONE: Abbiamo rilevato la presenza in rete di molti annunci falsi; prendi visione dei nostri consigli per riconoscere i tentativi di truffa al seguente link.
Professional Values S.r.l.
For a multinational renewable energy Group we’re now searching for an experienced Energy Risk Manager with at least 5 years in a similar role within Utilities or Energy Trading Companies. The successful candidate will join the Risk Management Team reporting directly to the Director. Working close to the Energy Management and Downstream Services Division, he/she will ensure set up and execution of risk control procedures, as well as ad hoc risk analysis to support decisions in all the Energy Management processes (Dispatching, Trading and Hedging activities, PPA and Counterparty analysis).
The candidate will be also actively involved in the risk analysis of all the new business initiatives (i.e. Small PV projects, M&A, Energy Efficiency initiatives, etc), supporting the PM in the overall project feasibility.
· Support Risk Management Team developing the risk management framework, procedures and risk policies on Energy Management processes, following new business needs and ensuring consistency between risk appetite and business targets.
· Work closely with the Energy Management Team (Middle Office) developing new risk metrics and guaranteeing risk monitoring (daily and monthly reporting) and compliance with internal policies limits (VaR, P&L, MTM).
· Conduct independent analysis on trading and hedging strategies, highlighting key risk factors underlying portfolio management activities, in line with the data provided by the ETRM Software.
· Support Energy Management providing risk analysis for PPA under negotiation, monitoring the counterparty exposure (reputational and financial profiles), in line with Group policies.
· Contribute to project risk assessment of new business initiatives managed (M&A and project development), evaluating the risk profile and recommending mitigant solutions.
· Support Risk Management Team, identifying corporate risks and relevant Key Risk Indicator (KRI) for the main Risk related to Energy Management processes.
· Solid experience in risk management practices and European energy markets (power, gas, PPA)
· Able to work independently, coordinating junior resources, as well as interacting with colleagues throughout a complex and international environment
· Ability to perform root cause analysis, identify trends and recommend remediation plan
· Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
· 5-7 years' experience in energy risk management and market analysis in energy trading company.
· University degree in economics, engeneering or STEM subjects.
· Knowledge of ETRM software and ability to develop new tools for risk analysis and reporting.
· Good coding skills (Python, R, Matlab) and excellent analytical skills.
· Any academic or post-graduate study in energy trading or project risk management will be a plus.
· Fluent in English is a must.