This is an interesting opportunity to join an international company that produces raw materials for the ceramics sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Commercial strategy for the business.
- Managing sales in order to meet the Groups KPIs.
- Monitoring and reviewing project activities and ensuring its completion within the scheduled time and budget.
- Managing all business activities focusing on the financial and strategic growth of the organization.
- Providing direction to Management Teams on contract negotiations, process development and leadership direction with supplier interaction.
- Overseeing the daily revision of margins to optimize profits
- Managing the budget, order management, procurement of specific products, stock management and leadership responsibility.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within the Industrial raw material, Ceramic sector or related markets in Sales role.
- Previous experience working on a CRM.
- English fluent in verbal and written communication is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- The successful candidate needs to have strong commercial acumen and a business understanding as well as excellent leadership qualities.