VP Real Estate JN - 102019-12961
Our Client is a leading investment firm. Scope of the role
In order to expand and strengthen their Milan branch, the candidate will play a key role in the evaluation of Real Estate investment’s opportunities. Responsibilities
- Performing thorough financial analysis of deals. Understanding market conditions and industry, in order to assess country specific risks and opportunities, maximizing returns on investments, and optimizing cash flows.
- Participating in the whole process of the business plan, working with a small dedicated asset management team.
- Participating and co-ordinate all aspects of deal execution including working effectively with legal, technical, tax and financial experts, other teams and/or group offices including preparing checklists, helping with AML checks, keeping track of multiple work-streams, and organising and leading deal team calls.
- Underwriting expected returns, management and risk profile of the deal and preparing investment papers.
- Working together with the asset and finance management teams on portfolio related matters including additional investment, disposition opportunities, setting up and reviewing financial reporting and debt compliance.
- Generating new ideas and action plans for appropriate investment strategies. This will involve understanding the firm’s strategic goals and aligning those with opportunities in the sector.
- Presenting to multi-disciplinary groups including: internal committees; external debt providers; and external joint venture partners.
- A strong undergraduate degree. A Masters degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business Administration is preferred.
- 3-5 years' relevant experience. A strong preference for an individual who has Asset Management and Transactions background.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to review and direct complex financial modelling (experience in Excel, DCF analysis).
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with a fluency in both written and spoken English. Additional European languages would be appreciated.
- Strong commercial acumen, sound investment judgment, and highly motivated. Analytical rigor, ethical integrity, and fiduciary responsibility are all important qualifiers.
- Able to travel frequently throughout Europe.
- High level of flexibility, professional and personal maturity. Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks.
Sede di lavoro: Milano
Settore: Real Estate