For a leading, global water treatment company we are now looking for a
The resource collaborates in the management of the tax compliance and reporting matters of the EMEA Group standards. In addition, supports the EMEA Tax Manager in all M&A activity in the region, supports in the collection of information for the design of the group transfer pricing from an EMEA perspective, including CbCR, and ensures that TP documentation is timely filed.
Specific Job Function:
- Assists in the Italian tax compliance matters, including corporate income tax, VAT, withholding taxes.
- Partners with EMEA subsidiaries in order to ensure tax compliance and timely filings of tax returns in the EMEA region and overviews tax compliance in the region.
- Works with external provider to review tax returns to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborates in the quarterly tax provision process, including ETR calculation, deferred tax calculation, VA scheduling, FIN 48 analysis.
- Reviews and analyzes the tax expense provision calculation and its reporting in local books and records of EMEA subsidiaries and consolidated financial statement.
- Monitors changes in EMEA tax legislation, rulings, regulations and litigation (income tax, VAT, customs, etc.).
- Participates in the implementation of the Transfer Pricing global strategy and ensures timely preparation of local TP policy; supports in CbCR process;
- Supports in the execution of tax internal controls and Mandatory Disclosure Reporting;
- Participates and contributes to the continuous improvement of the EMEA and global tax function.
- BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience. Masters in Tax a plus and certification of “Dottore Commercialista”.
- 4/5+ years of corporate tax experience at a large corporate organization or a Big Four accounting firm. Extensive compliance and planning experience in a multi-national, multi-entity environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and manage a workload with sensitive due dates.
- Must have strong accounting skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and tax research tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian. Other languages a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently, be flexible and a team player.
Detail Oriented; Analytical Skills; Organization/Planning; Initiative; Integrity; Judgment/Decision Making; Risk Taking; Interpersonal Skills; Oral & Written Communication; Builds Relationships; Problem Solver; Goal Setting; Oriented; Team Player; Passionate; Internal Customer focused.