We are looking for a talented Senior Vendor Manager for one of our client, leader in e-commerce.
This is a key senior role in the retail consumer organization and is a good mix of stakeholder management, vendor management, process and project management activities.
The Senior Vendor Manager will establish strong relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors.
He/she will work in an International Environment.
This role is for a passionate customer and category advocate, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills.
- Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
- Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies
- Act as a pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, Instock Management, Logistic, Legal
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category
- Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools
- Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required
- Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the best offering fro the customer
- Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Management preferred
- 6/7 + years' of professional experience ideally in management Consulting, Retail, Operations and/or business management
- Proven ability to influence others in a business setting
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Ability to solve problems with creative ideas and innovation
- Fluent English and Italian - both verbal and written