For our client, a leading international company, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller.
As Senior Financial Controller, you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Producing monthly management accounts and reports with strict adherence to company policies and timetables
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the key drivers of the business in order to derive clear and succinct analyses of the ongoing financial performance of operations
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast, in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with relevant local tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements
- Leading and coordinating the annual external audit
- Preparing and monitoring performance against forecasts and budgets
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process
- Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct yearly follow up to identify skill development needs.
- Communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Master Degree in Finance/ Business administration
- Previous experience in a complex financial environment
- Strong focus on controls and processes and high attention to detail
- Up-to-date technical skills for preparing statutory accounts
- Ability to work closely with external stakeholders
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission
- The candidate should be fluent in Italian and English and Spanish is a plus.
Job Location: Milan