This is an interesting opportunity to be part of e multinational company leader in the production & Manufacturing Industry.
The person will be part of the IT Department. The primary responsibilities of the Business Process and Development Manager are:
- Project coordination and support during implementation of existing and new developed group management systems and tools
- Communication and coordination link between local project managers, regional management and group stakeholders
- Project Management & Project Controlling (including IT/SAP Projects)
- Project kickoff, management and control to improve business processes to achieve better process robustness, higher productivity, reduced throughput time or improved customer responsiveness.
- Management and control of all IT/SAP projects in close coordination with the IT Department and other team members (e.g. Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Select members for local project teams, define scope and desired outcomes
- Conduct feasibility analysis - time, money and scope
- Set timelines and identify resources and roadmaps. Coordinate the resource management and monitor due-dates
- Communicate roles and responsibilities, clarify timelines, individual due-dates and general project plans
- Manage timelines, project plans and team member performances. Set up project review meetings and periodic performance reports. Controlling of project budgets
- Present project results, feedback and lessons learnt analysis
- Technical and/or Commercial Business Administration University Degree – including IT/Information Management;
- 8-10 year working experience in project management and operational background in IT-processes and detailed SAP user knowledge
- Profound practical experience in business process analysis, design and implementation
- Fluent English is mandatory.
Gross Salary: 70000 euro + MBO
Area: Information Technology