This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Italian office of an international Bank focused on trade finance Responsibilities:
- To work closely with other members of Milan team to help grow corporate relationships, business and income.
- Maintaining and growing existing relationships with Italian Corporates. Sustain Milan branch through the creation of new client relationships to deliver in the revenue origination targets.
- Origination and pricing of Trade Finance transactions including confirmation and LCs discounts, issuance of guarantees, RCFs, Pre export Financing, Receivable Discount Facilities, and all the opportunities that fit both the client’s and the Bank’s requirements.
- Risk and market analysis to offer clients adequate solutions in terms of both business and risks.
- Liaison with and maintenance of effective relationships with other areas of the Bank/Group such as Country and Senior Relationship Managers, Credit, Trade Finance Support, Risk Distribution, Insurance, Legal, Risk Management, Compliance, Transaction Management and Control, etc.
- Establish detailed marketing plans and travel to meet with existing and prospect clients involving Credit/Support function as necessary.
- Obtain all necessary information from the clients to support an adequate capital and credit approval process.
- Maintain client files, reports and provide regular reports to line management.
- Work closely with Business Credit in the preparation of Credit Applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Trade Finance and Commodity Finance business / structures / documentation.
- University degree in economics
- Really fluent in English
- Ideally 6/7 years minimum within Trade Finance and Commodity Finance business, with 3/4 years in a client-facing role.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with people of all levels. Integrity, commercial acumen, professionalism and ability to assume responsibility.
Salary: 60.000 - 70.000 Euro + Bonus