For an European Scale Up we are looking for an extremely talented and motivated Product Manager.
What you will do:
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the industry, competitors, internal and external researches;
- Design the product vision and strategy and manage its ongoing execution;
- Provide support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to understand customer and business needs, prioritize them and deliver the right solution working closely with engineers, designers and data scientists/analysts;
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources;
- Monitor metrics and KPIs your Squad is responsible for and be accountable for their improvement;
- Maintain alignment with other Product Managers to ensure product advancements are consistent and well coordinated across the different Components;
- Improve the organization speed and quality.
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in management, a technical or quantitative discipline;
- You have experience either in product, engineering, marketing or consulting - having worked at a product tech company is a plus;
- You can combine a mid-long term strategic vision with execution details and hands-on problem solving through product specifications;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, along with great stakeholder management skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels;
- You have business acumen, technology understanding and are familiar with agile culture, as well as intuition and passion for creating great user experiences;
- You have a strong analytical attitude and know how to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data;
- You are fluent English.