This is an interesting opportunity to join a global consultancy and research firm specialising in telecoms, media and technology for more than 30 years. We are looking for a Principal.
The person will be part of the Milan Office and will:
- responsible for the delivery and development of client’s revenue streams. This includes identifying new business opportunities alongside the fostering of client relationships, facilitating the delivery of projects, whilst also being able to identify opportunities to extend and enhance projects to drive additional client value and AM profitability;
- able to act as a project leader and assist in the development of project teams and define roles, including recruitment and administrative issues (supplier management etc.) with support of Office Manager and Group Support Services functions;
- demonstrate an implicit knowledge of the telecoms arena, continuously gathering information and assessing the market; able to provide an industry voice and resource to clients;
- able to prepare and lead on all scales of projects including large, diverse and complex deliverables, paying attention to company standards and KPI's;
- direct team thinking and guides members in the identification of problems and approach to their work; making thorough and critical assessment of the quality of work;
- act credibly and with gravitas in client and pitch meetings, seen as a trusted advisor to the firm board and client executives.
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Business;
- Deep knowledge and previously background in telecoms market (both consultancy and corporate)
- 8-9 years experience;
- Problem solving skills and team working skills;
- Fluent English.
Area: Management Consulting/ Telecommunications