For our client, a multinational company leader in the cosmetical and pharmaceutical sector, we are looking for a Marketing Manager for cosmetic and pharma products.
The Marketing Manager will be a business leader, able to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans, in order to increase brand awareness/penetration, attracting new potential customers and retain existing ones. Responabilities
- managing (coordinating and growing) marketing team
- leading budget and forecast process both for cosmetic and pharma products
- defining and managing properly the mktg budget
- leading market research/data analysis (sell in/out), to uncover the viability of current and existing products/promo
- defining pricing and promo strategies vs competition, maintaining international equilibrium
- competitive scenario definition and monitoring: products, positioning, promo, communication
- coordinating PR/promo agencies
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject.
- Good English/German will be a plus
- Min 7-10 year Cosmetic Mktg experience, with also some experience in Pharma mktg (regulatory), in structured cosmetic and pharma multinational companies.
- Deep knowledge of all mkt leverages
- Deep understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel
- Excellent communication skills, combined with collaboration & diplomacy skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Strong knowledge of IT tools (excel, power point, sell out data bases, ecc)
- People management and motivation
- Strong result orientation and “hands on” approach
- Clear Priority management