This is an interesting and challenging opportunity to join an important international bank, in order to expand and strengthen their team.
We are looking for an International Credit Officer. Responsibilities
- Managing the credit risk associated with the portfolio in line with bank’s high credit standards and ensures that activities are carried out in line with local and global, external and internal, guidelines including both as to work content and personal conduct;
- Analyzing the underlying credit risk of the corporate exposure in the portfolio;
- Deciding on credit requests within own credit authority, evaluating and voting on exposures outside the credit authority as well as monitoring of existing credit portfolio;
- Future oriented trend and risk analysis regarding business profile, sector specifics and financials of corporate clients and their peer group. Determining a corporate credit rating and analysis of risks out of transactions involving all kinds of banking and trading products relevant to the portfolio;
- Deciding on credit proposals with the credit authority and voting on transactions outside authority taking risk and return into consideration;
- Pro-actively monitoring the existing credit exposure using risk adjusted monitoring effort. This includes as required client interaction (visits or otherwise), receipt and evaluation of client (financial) information, market information and internal discussions and internal tools and reporting system;
- Management Reporting (including ad-hoc requests) on performance of portfolio as required;
- Maintain and actively promote Sector/Regional knowledge for the specific sectors/region covered;
- Actively seek and give information from/to the team and other departments;
- Ensuring the relevant quantitative and quality targets for i.a. ratings, prolongations and other KPI’s;
- Responsibility for promote and display a constructive culture of integrity in accordance with bank’s internal guidelines.
- Master Degree in Economics or Finance preferred, or alternatively expensive experience with proper training;
- At least 5/6 experience in the analysis and decision of complex credit exposure in corporate lending operations;
- Familiarity with the market/segment specifics;
- Experience with international environment and large corporations;
- Integral personality with compliant behavior;
- Fluent in English.
: Milan Area
: Banking/Risk Credit