Full Stack Development Lead JN -092020-16717
The position reports to the CTO, and makes all the decisions with regards to the technological interests of the company. We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer and architect who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to build the core technology that powers our fleet of connected vehicles. As FSDL, you will take charge of the Platform as a whole: front end and back end systems design, code development, testing, and maintenance.
- Architect and Design the evolution of the Company Platform, outlining the company’s technological vision and components, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
- Own, develop and release new platform features, maintain system by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Develop, lead and upkeep project timeline and work plan: owns, prioritize and distribute the technical backlog to the reporting team. Owns the Release rollout schedule and deployment, and the GIT repository.
- Extend the capabilities of the existing platform (App and IoT Back end) to integrate various consume/enterprise apps, elaborate data and visualize dashboards.
- Architect and Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools: server-side security, content management, structure of the databases and servers.
- Defines the App API for the ecosystem partners.
- Write and conduct functional and integration tests for front end and backend services.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders.
- Leverage up to date industry frameworks of the mobility connected devices to develop solutions that deliver meaningful experiences to the customers.
- Roadmap large scale data processing to respond to user behavior and optimize operations.
- Turns product owner requirements into technical feasibility assessments and specifications.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or related STEM equivalent.
- +6 years’ experience in backend development interfacing IoT backend services.
- +4 years' experience in front-end development.
- +4 years’ experience in native mobile development (iOS and Android).
- Design patterns, clean code, SOLID principles, and extreme programming.
- HTTP2 protocol, REST (Richardson REST Maturity Model Level 2), OAuth 2.0.
- Mobile development: Swift 5 on iOS 13 and Kotlin 1.3 on Android 6, Firebase.
- Back-end development: npm, TypeScript 4, NodeJS, ExpressJS and Firebase Cloud Functions.
- Front-end development: npm, Angular 10, TypeScript 3.9, PHP 7.2, HTML5 and CSS3.
- SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL databases (Cloud Firestore, ElasticSearch, MongoDB).
- Source code versioning: GIT.
- CI and CD: GitHub actions.
- Fluent English.
Gross Salary: 65.000 euro
Area: Information Technology