FP&A MANAGER JN -052020-15614
We are looking for FP&A Manager who will provide financial leadership and directions for the group FP&A function, lead a team of talented Analysts and coordinate major advisors. Responsibilities:
- lead the yearly budgeting and reforecasting processes in coordination with CFO and all cross-functional teams;
- develop the setup of controlling processes in order to align tools and processes across the group;
- consolidate monthly and on demand analysis in order to analyze and communicate group financial results;
- oversee the group month-end financial close and the intercompany reconciliation together with local accounting and treasury’ teams;
- coordinate accounting and tax advisors in order to optimize fiscal structure.
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A departments and team management experience;
- High proficiency in financial analysis methods and demonstrated experience leading functional budgeting process;
- Attention to detail and excellent time management – organized individual with ability to manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality of output;
- Ability to work with all levels of functional, divisional and corporate management.