Digital Content & Editorial Coordinator JN -022020-14614
This is an interesting opportunity to work along a Fashion Italian Industry, leader in menswear.
We are looking for a Digital Content & Editorial Coordinator, reporting to a Digital Marketing & Media Manager.
- Support the Digital Marketing & Media Manager in all the activities related to the digital editorial content strategy;
- Propose the Editorial Calendar for the deployment of regular brand campaigns (es. SS, FW…) as well as identify the need to create ad hoc digital contents or campaigns (es. L’Edizione section of the website, Father’s Day…), partnering with merchandising, e-commerce, CRM, media, PR, creative studio and sales departments;
- Lead and oversee copy development, ensuring high quality, punctuality and consistency across languages and channels (website, newsletters, catalogues, press release, social media…). This person will have to ensure consistency of all copies with the brand tone of voice and vocabulary;
- Manage the relationship with partner agencies and copywriters, from briefing to execution;
- Work with the merchandising, local marketing, e-commerce and PR teams to understand needs and monitor translations;
- Lead the digital content planning, from conception, to execution and delivery, suggesting external creative partners and collaborating with the creative studio;
- Be responsible of the coordination and the update of the editorial sections of client website in all languages;
- Support the Manager in creating and updating all digital content specific presentations;
- Monitor budget spending and oversee invoicing and billing processes.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related communications fields;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in digital content & communication marketing, preferably in fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - copywriting skills required;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Fluency in both Italian and English considered a must;
- Positive, enthusiastic, with a curated eye for detail;
- Strong creativity and knowledge of digital copywriting, as well as of the latest trends about brand storytelling, social media and digital communication;
- Knowledge of Photoshop is considered a plus