This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Manager with a strong background in leading service & customer care operations in a consumer driven company, looking for his/her next management challenge to work on a strong brand where the opportunities for development are huge in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will take the full responsibility for Service and Customer Care within the Consumer Business Unit reporting to the BU General Manager.
He/She will drive the end to end process from order taking to product and/or service delivery and after sales caring, managing all aspects of customer interaction and securing best in class consumer experience. He/She will lead an organization of about 74 direct employees + 33 external partners, structured in two in house teams, taking care of the Inbound Planning & Distribution, the Service Planning, the Customer Care and Customer portfolio product lines, and 4 Service Sales Managers, driving productivity and quality in technicians field service activities while looking after cross-selling, up-selling and lead generation opportunities in existing customer portfolio.
His/her responsibilities will are:
- Inbound planning & distribution
- Optimize and coordinate order management process of product lines of purchase requests from customers and organizing, tracking, and fulfilling them
- Optimize the process and coordinate planning of installation and maintenance of product lines, together with products delivery planning, drivers trainings and routes management
- Optimize and coordinate the contract management process to systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk
- Enhance (Implement) a structured case and complaint management process handling with customer complaints. Criticism is supposed to be evaluated in a way that is systematic and orderly, and used to create a positive impact. It is also supposed to resolve the issue that prompted the customer’s criticism with the goal of strengthen customer loyalty as well as quality assurance
- Implement a process to map and manage up/cross-selling opportunities, to be executed from the team
- Strictly monitor Customer satisfaction (NPS) and participate to action plan definition to reduce churn rate
- Service Sales Management
- Promote, motivate and coordinate direct activities of the Service Sales Managers, covering all the national territory responsible for installation and maintenance of water treatment systems, in order to deliver the Company overall business objectives (i.e. customer satisfaction, operational results, efficiency metrics, etc.)
- Coordinate the development and execution of all work, optimize the work-groups of service technicians, by planning the personnel needs including route organization, workloads and training
- Manage and follow-up actions of customer claims and complaints
- Analyze root causes for deviations, set up and follow up corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with employment and health and safety procedures
- Execute leadership to technicians in matters of customer and employee satisfaction, adding value to the business, quality of work and operational efficiency, conducting periodical inspections ensuring fulfilment and customer satisfaction
- Prepare and fulfil budget and key metrics with the General Manager Consumer
We are looking for a candidate with a strong experience of Customer Service and/or Service Manager in multinational company with an high attention to consumer and NPS process. Good management skills and fluent English are necessary.
Site: Consumer Goods
Gross Salary: 70.000/80.000 Euro