Corporate Tax Manager Italy, Albania &Romania JN-122020-17970
We seek reinforcements to reach ambitious Corporate Tax focused plan, in a challenging and multifaceted work setting within a dynamic organization.
As Tax Manager candidate will be responsible for fiscal challenges whilst being a competent and reliable point of contact for tax issues, both local and abroad.
- Supervise tax compliance and prepare tax declarations for Italy, Albania & Romania
- Supervise the transfer pricing documentation and reports and assist our global tax and accounting projects in Italy, Albania & Romania,
- Justify tax calculations in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and analyze fiscal data relevant to the financial statements and their quality assurance.
- Stimulate the conceptual development of our tax accounting processes whilst guiding and optimizing system implementations.
- Be an internal and external point of contact for tax issues and support HQ in a range of exciting projects.
- Review VAT and European Sales List returns and independently handle tax audits for Italy, Albania & Romania
- Identify factors that may lead to tax risks and carry out research on new tax laws and trends.
- A degree in economics or law, preferably with a focus on taxation and tax advice.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with tax legislation, ideally gained in an Audit firm, tax consulting firm or an industrial and commercial company.
- Experience and interest in tax compliance and transfer pricing and willingness to dive into country specific regulations and practices.
- Affinity with setting up internal procedures and quality assurance measures.
Gross Salary: 60.000 euro