One of most important influencer marketing platform is looking for a talented Client Partner to lead and grow revenue for our newly established SaaS team. This role will help inform our go-to-market strategy, leverage relationships to build out and contribute to a strong sales pipeline, and ultimately drive adoption of new SaaS products in the marketplace.
- Design, implement, and execute productivity targets and quotas to align with overall revenue goals, achieving quarterly and annual goals.
- Iterate and build upon our current SaaS sales and go-to-market strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan to exceed sales objectives.
- Drive the sales cycle: effectively conduct needs analysis, succinctly communicate company's vision in the market, and proactively negotiate deals to close. This is a quota-carrying role directly responsible for generating MRR for SaaS products.
- Report internally on customer acquisition, sales activity, and revenue forecast, leveraging CRM and other tools.
- Work with internal stakeholders (product, marketing, sales, customer success) to drive demand generation by creating and rolling out a scalable outbound prospecting structure, developing a system to target key accounts and contacts.
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts which includes new and existing business and drive business initiatives for future success.
- Identify and distill feedback from the market and communicate that intel to product and technology teams.
- Manage and support key operational functions including budget planning, metrics management, forecasting accuracy, customer relationships, and pipeline.
- Continually work to secure new customers, increasing usage and subscription revenue from existing customers and growing revenue from the client side.
- 5/7 years in sales and product marketing and growth in a fast paced SaaS or technology organization.
- Extremely Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience selling into digital marketing, consumer research, and IT function with extensive and established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets.
- Experience in executing on metrics and quotas, with a track record of over-performance.
- Proficient in new business and expansion models.
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market strategy for SaaS products.
- Passionate about social media and influencer marketing, and the future of the industry.
- Extensive experience with social data and analytics tools.
- Startup experience - this is one of the very first hires for the business team of SaaS.