For an important American multinational company we are looking for a Maintenance Manager figure.
Managing the Factory's of maintenance service effectively and efficiently to ensure the best operation of the machines and plants, in terms of technical and economic efficiency, aimed at effective and efficient production of the items produced in the factory.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, PREDICTIVE AND EXTRAORDINARY: Ensure, through the coordination of internal staff and/or external, the realization of the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance operations in establishment from the perspective of efficiency and effectiveness.
- MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL/ECONOMIC OF MAINTENANCE: Helps choose in the external market the service providers that offer the best technical / economic performance. Optimizes inventory through accurate maintenance of inventory management.
- MANAGEMENT OTHER TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF ESTABLISHMENT: Ensures education and updating of the maintenance staff and contributes to continuous improvement with respect to the technical aspects of the establishment.
- FACILITIES ACTIVITIES: Ensure, through the coordination of internal staff and/or external, the realization of the ordinary and extraordinary facilities operations of building.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Office Package: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and AS400
- Coordination skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
: Ivrea (TO)