Our client is a fast-growing and market leader multinational technology corporation. This is a great opportunity to join their fast-paced EU Engineering Services team in Luxembourg.
The candidate would ideally require to have extensive experience in construction and operational permit preparation, obtainment and enforcement management, managing or accompanying a multitude of international EU projects on a program level.
The role will be based in Luxembourg and will include a relocation package for foreign candidates.
· You will assume a centralized function and will support, review and standardize permitting documents, follow ups and changes for new and retrofit sites
· You push to improve and coach project architect teams who are creating permit documentation, and ensure permits are fit for operational requirements.
· You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Building Permits and licenses, and the link between the Construction team, which manage ongoing projects on the ground and the Preconstruction team which are setting these projects up.
· Understand the permitting and licensing process in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, and develop strategies to standardize and improve
· Collect and sync feedback from developers, contractors and consultants, and internal stakeholders
· Assist Preconstruction and Construction Managers during design reviews, GC procurement, value engineering, tender reviews
Skills and required qualifications
· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Architecture, or Civil Engineering, or Construction Management, or science/technology.
· 7+ years of extensive construction design and permitting management or creation experience, ideally in international environments
· Proven experience in development and implementation of logistics, industrial or residential projects
· Working and software-architectural knowledge in BIM and / or 3D modelling tools, Revit, Navisworks and related
· Project management skills tracking and accompanying multiple projects
· Good working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software
· Professional fluency in English required
· Frequent short term travel to many locations throughout EU.
Additional desired qualifications
· Work experience within field execution, i.e. with General Contractors
· Experience in fire, evacuation and smoke strategies and their impact on permitting and building design
· Strong leadership experience in medium or large construction program management
· Broad experience in design exchange and information management platforms used in construction industry
· Speaking of other EU languages, + German a bonus