This is an interesting opportunity to join a global industrial Chemical Company.
Our Client is currently looking for a Sales Area Manager Italy and CEE Countries.
- As “Area Sales Manager” for Italy, you take ownership and full responsibility for all direct sales and business development activities dealing with specialty chemicals focusing on industrial water & process treatment industries and HI&I cleaning markets.
In your sales activities you will have to focus more on “solution process and performance selling” than on “commodity products selling”.
- In close collaboration with the Management Team, you develop sales strategies, personally implement sales action plans in the field, follow through and monitor results. Driven by a strong team spirit, you work collaboratively with other “speciality products & applications” sales colleagues, as well as with the scientific & field service support teams.
- As a leader in your field of specialty, you will be called to represent the Company at contract and sales negotiations in your area; ensuring constant communication between you and your Sales Colleagues / Sales & Marketing management dealing with equivalent products & applications in other parts of the world.
- As technical marketing support leader for Pulp and Paper market segment and for product family solid liquid separation, he will support sales organization in developing new business opportunities within EMEA region.
- Our primary outcome is to recruit a “first class” experienced “B2B” sales personality seeking new challenges and a platform to succeed and grow in an international multicultural business environment
- Either by his education (university graduate : chemistry, chemical engineering or scientifically related) and/or through his professional sales & business experience, the ideal candidate is familiar with chemical specialty products dealing with Industrial Water / Process Treatment or cleaning applications.
- As “Results Driven” sales & business developer, you will demonstrate several years of successful experience gained in a similar context including: “B2B” sales, Chemical Industrial & Technical environment. A specific knowledge in the “Water / Process treatment” or HI&I cleaning markets will be an asset.
- Proficiency in Italian and English (speaking & writing) is required.
RAL 55.000-60.000 + MBO + company car
Location: Hinterland Milan