This is an interesting and challenging opportunity to join an important international bank, in order to expand and strengthen their team.
We are looking for a
Head of Credit Risk Italy Responsibilities
- Managing the Credit risk team and participating in Credit branch management topics as required.
- Supervising the credit risk associated with the portfolio of the particular branch in line with bank’s high credit standards. Ensuring that activities are carried out in line with Credit and global, external and internal, guidelines including both as to work content and personal conduct.
- Deciding on credit requests within the RCO credit authority, evaluating and voting on new transactions outside the RCO credit authority as well as ensures monitoring of existing credit portfolio.
- Preparing future oriented trend and risk analysis regarding business profile, sector specifics and financials of corporate clients and their peer group.
- Analysing risks out of transactions involving all kinds of banking and trading products relevant to the RCO portfolio.
- Pro-actively monitoring the existing credit exposure using risk adjusted monitoring effort. This includes as required client interaction (visits or otherwise), receipt and evaluation of client (financial) information, internal discussions.
- Has a Master Degree from University in Economics or Engineering preferred, or alternatively appropriate vocational training
- Has gained complete knowledge in general and business management (market observation), internal bank operating principles and bank products available for corporate clients.
- Has comprehensive knowledge of the region/ sector within the field of activity and knowledge of all aspects of the risk management (e.g. annual reports, portfolio analyses, legal and fiscal issues etc).
- Is fluent in English
- Has ability to handle complex issues and set priorities.
: Milan Area
: Banking/Risk Credit