This is an important opportunity to join a leading international energy company. As the company has strong commitment in increasing its market share in Italy, we are looking for a Head of Business Development
The main responsibilities for the role will be the following:
- Origination and execution of M&A and development projects
- Negotiation and completion of transaction documents (SPA, SHA, OM agreements)
- Presentation and preparation of internal transaction materials (investment memoranda, DC materials, corporate service memo etc.)
- Project management of M&A and development projects
- Leading project teams and subordinates
- Coordination with advisors
- Review and develop work of subordinates
- Guide and develop subordinates
- The candidate will be in charge of the business development of the different business lines in the sector of Renewable Energy.
The candidate should have gained experience in power generation and have acquired much expertise in Renewables area. Expertise in thermal is a plus.
Moreover, these are the following skills required:
- Master’s degree preferred in finance, economics, accounting or engineering;
- 10 years of experience in other Investment Funds, Project Finance or M&A with a clear focus on renewable energy sector;
- Strong analytical, evaluation, planning and excel modeling skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation, relationship management and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English both written and speaking;
- Deep Knowledge of the Italian energy market;
- Experience of solar PV plants and biogas plants will be an advantage.