Product development company, leader in engineering services (design, simulation, manufacturing engineering, prototyping and testing of complete engine) in Modena is selecting a Mechanical Engineer (full time) to employ in engine and engine components design projects. Responsibilities:
- Engine or subsystems layout definition
- Concept, design, and engineering of engine components such as cylinder head, crankcase, manifold ecc…
- Directly manage technical relations with Customers within assigned projects
- Work closely with Team in order to guarantee best service and fulfill Client needs
- Collaborate with other internal departments such as Simulation Engineers
- Report to Team Leader and Project Manager
- Engineering degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics is preferred
- Proficiency with PROE (CREO) is a MUST.
- Minimum 3 years ‘experience in the automotive environment as Designer.
- Advanced knowledge of standard CAD & Drafting practices and procedures
- Use of PLM, or other Project Data Management tools for storage, archival, and revision control of output products is preferred
- Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices
- Problem solving
- Able to work with minimal supervision and to manage multiple priorities as project workload demands
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Contract level and salary based on experience.
Work location: province of Modena (Italy)
Employment Type: Full-time
Travel : 10% of the time