For an important company designing and supplying equipment and plants for industry we are looking for a Project Manager. Responsibilities
- Management, coordination and control over projects implementation, in full compliance with contractual terms with periodic review of the progress of the planned activities.
- Commercial and negotiation support with potential and existing customers.
- Coordination of commercial and technical activities related to the materials procurement and plants construction, with the primary objective of increasing the quality level of local suppliers towards the European standard
- Direct relationship with customers and suppliers for the commercial and technical aspects of the project.
- Definition of the commercial, technical and financial resources necessary to carry out the projects alongside the local management.
- Responsibility of the Company Profit & Loss and reporting to the Mother company.
- Support service to the manager in the economic, accounting, control and planning aspects.
- The ideal candidate has gained specific experience in engineering company / main contractors.
- Basic knowledge of plant and machinery components and / or similar including refractory linings.
- Basic knowledge in the design of specific plant solutions.
- Basic knowledge of international and national regulations relating to mechanical / piping and specific plant design.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design software and MS-Office applications.
- Basic knowledge in the preparation of both Italian and Indian civil and fiscal financial statements.
Site: India - Italia